1. How do I renew my cosmetologist license?
In order to renew your license, you must take a 4-hour continuing education course as well as apply for your license to be renewed by TDLR before your license has expired. You can apply for your license to be renewed on the TDLR website.
2. Will you report that I have completed my continuing education to TDLR?
Yes, as approved providers, we will always report the completion of your continuing education hours to TDLR.
3. Do I need to retain a copy of my certificate of completion?
Yes, TDLR rules state that each licensee should retain a copy of their continuing education completion certificates for at least 2 years.
4. What is the actual amount of instruction time required for the 4-hour cosmetology continuing education course?
TDLR rules state that one hour of continuing education is equivalent to 50 mins of actual instruction time. Our 4-hour course includes 3 hours and 20 minutes of actual class time.
5. Where can I check if my continuing education hours have been reported to TDLR?
You can verify that your hours have been reported be checking the TDLR website here. Please note that it can take up to 10 business days for your hours to be updated on the TDLR website.
For more information about cosmetology in Texas, please visit the TDLR website https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/
Q. Who is eligible to take iAdvance Classes?
A. ALL Beauty Professionals seeking advance education classes.
Q. What items should I bring to class?
1. Note taking materials
3. Cosmetology License
Q. What's the refund policy?
A. All tickets sales are final however can be transferred to a future class of your choice
Q. What time should I arrive for registration
A. Class will begin promptly. Please arrive 30 min before your scheduled session starts.
Click Here to Register for next class
email: [email protected]